ID MEMORY TRAVEL of Tanzania organizes private safaris only. This means your tour will be unique and designed with your interests in mind.
One of the main decisions one has to make when designing a safari tour is the accommodation level.
Tanzania can offer a very wide spectrum of accommodation styles, from budget public campsites which can be great fun and allow you to control your budget, to world-class luxury camps or lodges which will indulge your senses and give you one of the most exclusive experiences on Earth.
And, of course, deciding the actual itinerary itself, meaning which parks to visit and how much time to spend in each one. In this page you can find a set of standard tours that we highly recommend for any safari duration.
We normally use those as base and then customize them so they adapt to our guests needs, preferences, style, time and budget. Regardless of your choice about the itinerary and accommodation, you will have a once in a lifetime experience that can't be matched by any other tour operator. You will have available a powerful and in top condition 4WD LandCruiser with Safari Pop Up Roof, high-end Binoculars, cooler, chargers and, most importantly, a truly spectacular guide.
Our guides are the real stars and they make the difference between a simple tour and a once in a lifetime experience and we make sure we employ the best of the best in the industry: Cheerful, professional, experienced, good story tellers and with fantastic guiding capabilities. After all, this safari experience will be one of the most unique journeys of your life and we want you to experience it in the most interesting way possible.
One of the benefits of booking with us, and what distinguishes from other great companies, is how, regardless of our volume of business, we are able to dedicate the whole team, including the directors, to the unique purpose of going the extra mile to make your wishes come true.
From the first email you send us, until it's time to say goodbye, you will have state of the art and lightning fast customer care to fulfil your wishes, answer your doubts or make your experience just slightly more comfortable.
1. Full board accommodation whilst on safari in the above mentioned en suite tented camps and lodges
2. Private safari guide
3. Maasai Experience tour
4. Bushmen tour to Lake Eyasi
5. Extended Toyota Land Cruiser
6. Private 4 x 4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
7. Transfers in both directions between the International Airport 8. All Park fees
9. All Crater fees
10. All meals while on safari 11. Airport Arrival/Departure Meet and Greets at the airport
12. On safari – Vehicles equipped with ice chest with mineral water, wildlife guidebooks
13. Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals
1. Tanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival, USA and Canada passport holders USD.100
2. Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
3. Meals not listed above
4. Optional Tours (balloon rides USD. 500 per person, etc)
5. Tips and any items of personal nature.
Breakfast and drive to Lake Natron, off the beaten path, and away from the crowded places. The route takes you through the cultural home of the Maasai.
On the way, you will pass Engaruka, an archaeological site of the Stone-age settlement, as well as the majestic Ondonyo Lengai mountain which is the only active volcanic mountain in the Great Rift Valley.
Lake Natron will fascinate you with its colors, varying from pink, lime, green, and red due to the concentration of minerals and possibly the flamingoes!
It is an almost surreal and breathtaking landscape that will leave you in awe! Arrive in the late afternoon for a brief check-in, followed by bird watching, flamingo, and sunset walk around the lake.
Dinner and overnight at Lake Natron Tented Camp: Full board.
ADVENTURE HUB OF NORTHERN TANZANIA
Bulevardul Barbu Văcărescu 49, București