- Bucegi Mountains With spectacular peaks and gorgeous scenery, the Bucegi Mountains are the most visited range in Romania. The name “Bucegi” comes from ‘Buciac’ or ” Buceci ” as it appears in the medieval names of the 16th century. Bucegi Mountains are overlain by calcareous conglomerates and have sharper land forms. These include the Sphinx and Babele (Old Women), the latter shaped like giant toadstools.
- Piatra Craiului Mountains are a mountain range in the Southern Carpathians in Romania. Piatra Craiului (“King`s Stone”) is a national park with untouched nature and wild animals where you can see rare flowers and amazing views you will not forget it. The Piatra Craiului mountains form a narrow and saw like ridge, which is about 25 km long.
- Bolboci Lake – dubbed the “The Sea of Bucegi “, the lake is among the most spectacular natural attractions in the area of Bucegi Mountains, surrounded by picturesque landscapes, dominated by massive mountains, well wooded, formed behind a dam located at the highest altitude in the country, 1438 meters.
- Canyon of Zarnesti, located near the city of Zarnesti, the canyon is a spectacular road into the hearth of Piatra Craiului mountain range. This deep and narrow limestone canyon was formed by the collapses of a cave roof. The spectacular road with massive rock walls on the both size with height up to 200 meters offers amazing views. It`s an easy way, without level differences, you meet no cars and other source of noise. In this canyon, scenes of “Cold Mountain” were filmed, a movie with Nicole Kidman and Jude Law, awarded with seven Oscars.
- Bran Castle (also known as Dracula’s Castle) is a medieval masterpiece with fascinating history. Towers, narrow corridors, hidden premises – the caste offers many interesting facts and stories.
- The traditional villages of Magura and Pestera located in the Piatra Craiului National Park Mountains in the Southern Carpathians, the villages of Pestera and Magura offer an authentic glimpse into rural Romanian life. You will discover a land with rolling hills, remote villages `s roads, traditional wooden houses.
- Sinca Veche monastery cave has been dated to around 7,000 years old. The cave is carved into the hill and has two chambers with drawings on walls.”Strange energy” and “special place” are expressions used by those who have stepped inside to seek rest and solace here. There are stories of healing, dreams coming true after praying here and non-existent lights and shadows appearing on photographs.
- Transfagarasan Road built as a strategic military route, it is the highest (2042 m) and most dramatic paved road in Romania. The road connects the historic regions of Transylvania and Wallachia. The Transfagarasan mountain highway was built by Ceausescu’s communist regime.
- Transalpina Road is the highest mountain road in Romania and one of the most spectacular roads of the Carpathian Mountains.With its highest point at Urdele Pass (2,145 m above sea level), crossing Paring Mountains, the road, also called “The King’s Road”, was built in 1938 under the rule of King Carol II of Romania with an economic, strategic and military purpose and later rebuilt during World War II by German troops.
- Brasov – this museum city was founded in 1211 by Teutonic Knights and settled by Saxons as one of the seven walled citadels. Here you will discover the Vestiges of the Ancient Citadel of Brasov, Black Church – which some claim to be the largest Gothic style church South-Eastern Europe and the Old Downtown of the city with medieval burg aspect. Brasov is the Transylvania’s gateway towards the South and East.
- Off-road tours of rare beauty, the optimal choice of 4×4 Tours team to facilitate legal access and in maximum security in wild places with sensational views over Bucegi, Piatra Craiului and Ciucas Mountains.
Driving at Flying Altitudes!
Contact us Now for Booking the Tour!
Check to see the level of our services from our 5* Reviews from Trip Advisor / Facebook / Google:
Ofir, AdvenTours – Israel – August 2019 “Amazing tour, great jeeps and wonderful views, tour guide was very nice and professional taking care of all the small details! Romania is an amazing country I will be back for sure!!”
Lukas, Urban Adventure – Slovakia – May 2018 “We did this Incentive Trip with 4×4 Tours and it was just fabulous from the beginning to the end. I can highly recommend this experience. Using quality equipment like Patrol & Pajero ensures comfort and real 4×4 experience. Our clients were happy and we look forward to send more groups in Romania. Thank you for this unforgettable experience. We saw bear, did amazing off road, ate well, slept well and visited a magical places.! Perfect Incentive event for our customers!”